Thread: On My Way #2
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2015, 02:14 PM
  # 317 (permalink)  
Gonnachange

Since I seem to do better when I write out a plan, here we go.

My weekend is here. My plan for tonight is to have dinner at home and then hang with my wife and daughter, probably listening to music. For dinner I'm going to be lightly smoking an eye round roast on my lump charcoal grill and roasting cauliflower with some EVOO in the oven.

No definitive plans have been made for tomorrow, but I'm planning on going on a run in the morning. Not the 26.2 miles I hoped I would be doing , but something around 6 miles. I'm pretty sure my wife will join me. After that, because the weather is supposed to be nice I'd like to do some hiking or other type of outdoor activity.

We'll likely go out to dinner tomorrow; if so the venue will be decided once we figure out what we want to eat. My town is known as a regional restaurant destination town and there are offerings of almost every imaginable cuisine and price point, some of which we can walk to. It's one of the many things I love about living here.

So that's the beginning of a revised weekend plan. I should also add, that alcohol is not part of my plan.

Thanks SR!