View Single Post
Old 10-16-2015, 02:51 AM
  # 157 (permalink)  
determined99

Happy freakin Friday kids!

Feels great to be back! Traveling is a very enlightening experience now. I notice heavy drinking everywhere that's for sure. Including the guys with beers at the bar around 9am. What in the hell could ever make us think that is a good idea. It's like, looking back now, we were under hypnosis. Really strange to ponder.

Presentations went great, I was surprised at the size of the crowds, nervous at first, but fine after a few minutes. Then you can't shut me up! Ate healthy, did yoga in my room after dinner and was at the gym by 5:30 am each day. I can't express eloquently enough how grateful I am for this new life. It truly feels like an awakening.

Great post ultra! Proud of you dude, you set a goal and are going to smash it. Few can say that my friend. Talk is talk, kill is kill. You are killing it. High five on that!

I hear you on the hidden reserves London. Being full of energy and able to be positive and articulate at 7pm? Who does that!! Lol!

Pink, I thought of you several times. You are spot on about cherishing every moment. I sincerely hope your friend is doing better, do send love from "your on line friends" when you can. Chin up girl, keep us posted and lean on us anytime.

Gotta jump, have a spectacular day team.

"To free us from the expectations of others, to give us back to ourselves. There lies the great, singular powers of self respect." Joan Dodson.

Scooter, Choobie, rah, 1step, grateful and the gang, love and hugs friends.

Go get it!