View Single Post
Old 10-15-2015, 04:59 PM
  # 329 (permalink)  
phoebe64

Thanks for the thoughts, Leigh. Pup seems in good spirits, hungry, and keeping food down. Whew. That was not only stressful, but expensive.

If you are reading V, I am thinking of you.

Arbor, I agree, the tea is fun. I happen to be doing invisalign treatment right now, the invisible braces. So, I cannot sip colored beverages when I am wearing them, which should be 22 hours a day. It is limiting my enjoyment of tea. I will go crazy once this is done!

So, I was dog tired, lol, after the dog emergency, but managed to get back to the exercise video today. Did the lower fix. My legs are stiff! But these are good for me, because I feel and see a difference each time I get back around to the same workout each week.

About to settle into Grays Anatomy and Scandal. My daughter now watches Grays with us. It is fun to have a child old enough to enjoy things that are more grown up together. The more adult shows also lead to good conversations at times. We also like Dr. Who. But I am not thrilled with the new Doctor. Not sure if any others here are Who fans.

Not many steps for me today, Briar. I hung with the puppy, but took him for a could of short walks, and stripped off my fleece(where my fitibit was) when I did my exercise video, so lots credit there. Needed a pap later, after kids got home. They watched puppy. I had only dozed off and on in the recliner last night. Not that I will ever catch you, LOL.