View Single Post
Old 10-15-2015, 07:37 AM
  # 440 (permalink)  
KeyofC

Cauli, glad you had a good trip and its great to read your feeling well!

SwimKim, you too I am glad to read youre feeling good too!

Stargazer, Omd, Amp~Hiya! Seems like you're doing good yourselves!

Amp glad your coming up on another milestone for yourself!

Angie, I agree..I bet your co-worker wanted to die! I never ever ask a lady if she's pregnant unless I know it's confirmed form another source or she mentions it in conversation. Ive seen it happen too many times...mistaken pregnancy...and on both ends it can be devastating! Sorry that happened (hug)

Inc, reading about your weight loss..congrats! Seems like for some its a benefit we get from not drinking. Not being too hard on myself. Just being conscious about what I'm putting in my body now. I do allow myself to indulge sometimes, over eat sometimes, but for the most part I try to be sensible and it's coming off on it's own. So glad!

I read a lot of threads and participate because I like to read that everyones doing good! Also in case there's a chance someone is in crisis and nobody is available to respond. I work with a computer in my face all day so I am able to check in through the day. So glad you guys are caring and supportive of each other! Thank you for letting me participate and read up on y'all, I appreciate you!