View Single Post
Old 10-14-2015, 01:56 PM
  # 148 (permalink)  
pinklinzangel

Ultra, fantastic little phrase there that I will be stealing, really love the perspective! Count down is on for your huge challenge now buddy!

London, 4pm finish these days is different these days! Think of what a 4pm finish meant 18 months ago! Enjoy your extra hours of downtime feeling fresh and fantastic!

Determind, what a fab start to the day you have had! Great inspiration!

I'm having a bad time, need a little moan, is that ok? There was a terrible car accident in my town yesterday, an elderly lady was driving the wrong way down the a47 and had a head on collision with a friend of mine. The old lady died instantly. My friend has been taken to addenbrookes and is in intensive care, with shattered arms, legs and ribs. They need to operate but she is too poorly. She had just dropped her 2 boys at school, so thankfully they were not in the car. It's touch and go, and very exhausting, emotional and stressful. Yesterday was an emotional roller coaster, and I thought about drinking. Not because I wanted to, but it was a go to fight or flight response to a traumatic event. I didn't, and I'm glad. Family are pulling together now looking after each other and picking up pieces this end, whilst her mother is comutting to visit her daily. You just never know when you leave home in the morning if you get to come home again, so make sure you say I love you when you leave, and embrace when you return.

The next few days I have assignment deadlines to meet also, so may not post much, but I'm ok guys.

Thinking of you all, hoping you are all well xx