View Single Post
Old 10-14-2015, 05:10 AM
  # 302 (permalink)  
phoebe64

Was just discussing Halloween options with my 11yo son. He does not know what to be. He loves superheroes. Thought about Batman, but wonders if it is "too little kiddish." Then he mentioned kids are talking about being food, like tacos, or a slice of pizza, etc... Not sure if my older one will go. I think she is too old, but she is reluctant to give it up. Candy, you know...

We have a great neighborhood for Halloween. Large loop, little traffic. Sidewalks. Kids get driven here to TorT. We go through tons of candy. I have 8 bags already.

Dropped my phone in the toilet last night. Ugh. I had loaded my pockets with some things needing to travel upstairs at bedtime. No room for the phone, so I tucked it in my waistband. Spaced on that fact and you can imagine the rest. I charge my phone in my bedroom at night. So, it was no longer bedtime, but wide awake, save my phone time, at midnight. I have it in a bag of rice. They say 2-3 days. It was only in the water for a second. fingers crossed. I feel lost without it already! My daughter texts me during the day at times, and I have to drop her somewhere today, and like being able to keep in touch. How dependent we have grown on phones.