View Single Post
Old 10-14-2015, 04:54 AM
  # 247 (permalink)  
strategery

Hello everyone! It’s wonderful to see each of you here today!

A warm welcome to Delfin to the 24 hour thread! We’re glad you are here and hope you find this a place you find inspiration, encouragement and an awesome tool to help you commit to 24 hours each day!

Welcome back BuddinK, DaneK, Dee74, SnoozyQ, and Trees39! We’re so glad that you’re back with us and have missed you!

Congratulations to eight excellent milestoners: Sobertwins Arbor and Peacehappyness are celebrating 1 major month, Dharma33 is celebrating 5 magnificent months, Heartsafire is celebrating 14 super fabulous months, Kris47 is celebrating 21 super awesome months, Soberwolf is celebrating 27 fabulous marvelous months, Tootsl1 is celebrating 31 fabulous sensational months and Hevyn is celebrating 93 super senstational awesome months! You guys are all amazing and I really appreciate all of you being here and inspiring us today!

Here’s today’s list of those who made part of their commitment to sobriety including posting on this thread on October 13th 2015 CST:
1newcreation
altoids
arbor
ardy
BarbieKen
biminiblue
BlissWithin
BuddinK
Cameron57
Clownbaby
Coldfusion
DaneK
Dee74
Delfin
Dharma33
erfra7
FaithfulAndFree
flaco
ForgiveMeAll
FormerBeerLover
Goat
goose333
growpath
HeartsAfire
Hevyn
Jeni26
Jillybean31
Joanne B
jsbodhi
Kaneda8888
keyofc
Kris47
letitgo
Lostmyoffswitch
Marcher13
Mark1014
Meshelly
NeoNew
NewFighter
NoGoingBack
Rar
SnoozyQ
SoberLeigh
soberwolf
Solarion
sthlondonab
Stomper
strategery
Surrender2win
tgirl
time2rise
Trees39
upwardspiral
vanaprastha
waywardson8260
yukonm
ZeldaFan
zeppodog

I always look forward to seeing each and every one of you here! I hope to see you all here again tomorrow!