View Single Post
Old 10-13-2015, 02:50 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
CobraCommander

Originally Posted by PanicProne View Post
Not everyone can stand to be around large groups of people long periods of time.
Not everyone has the courage to nail that job interview. And not everyone is alike.
Today my boss asked if I was "Sensitive" because I got a little nervous when its started to get busy and I got flustered. And I said no.. I was just nervous.. He said something along the lines of, that's not gonna work out, out in the real world... REALLY. Okay. Let me just knock that **** off then.

It's just frustrating that people don't understand. And I live in Vermont. Where addiction and mental health is not an unfamiliar thing. I've been detoxing from home and my anxiety is so horrible. I just with people were more understanding .
try not to let it stress you out. theres alot of people who understand but unfortunately they are just like us, quiet lol. i got on social security for my anxiety. you might wanna check into that. its kinda a pain in the rear though. i always had to work jobs where i worked alone. i had every family member find me part time jobs where i could work in a warehouse or something or some night stock etc where i could for the most part just work alone somewhere in a corner. it was horrible when i had to be socialable. everyday before work i would puke and couldnt sleep. same with school.