View Single Post
Old 10-12-2015, 08:53 PM
  # 275 (permalink)  
PennyLane76

Benice, I have got to check out that NA ginger beer, sounds good. Im going to order yummy NA drinks when out eating with family during my upcoming somewhat.dreaded trip. Not worried a bit I will drink. No one is a big drinker, and I am DONE!

Troy, I hope things work out, I know you have really wanted to fix your teeth, and was hoping very much that was coming up shortly for you. Maybe it still will! Is it painful stuff you are having done?

JL, tell us more about your breakthrough!

Key, that kitty is my baby, I am worried, he was so quiet today after.his procedure, and I do think our elderly boy has cataracts and getting arthritis. I started.him on joint supplements today. I work to support the cats vet bills here are insane, well everything is expensive here. We would move but for the cats. My spouse just about has a breakdown taking them to vet, he couldnt handle moving them far.

Retread, I bet you are busy working away, hope you have time for riding.

Clown, someday tell us the story. Just please dont ever have that pennywise creature as avatar, I will have to leave. Skeeeerrd of that thing!

Van, hope your brother is improving!

Bbg nice to see you rolling along.! No more withdrawals ever ever, right?

Im calling it a night here. Have to get up early for a way early breakfast appt. Cant decide if I am day counting anymore, may do weeks instead. Im just counting how many days until bloated binge face lasts, on day 3 of that,.hope to see major improvements there tomorrow, will report on state of eyelids in morning. If they are visible, success!

I wish some.of the others.come back, liked Bexxed, Britghter,creative. Hope it doesnt mean drinking.