View Single Post
Old 10-11-2015, 06:15 AM
  # 180 (permalink)  
zombob

Hello fellow vapers. I finally upgraded to an Istick 30w so I could wrap 28ga coils for my protanks and am pretty satisfied even tho I had to open it up after 24hrs of use to re-solder the pos wire (just one of many problems with Eleafs--I don't reccomend them). 1.2 ohms @ 13 watts is plenty of cloud for me--and yes I'm a mouth-to-lung hitter. I may get a velocity clone soon for some serious clouds. Anyhoo, I did find a great juice company but they only have 10 flavors ( I mix 'em up so I'm satisfied). VapeMoar is their name and free shipping is fast here in the midwest--like 2-3 days. $3 for 15ml or $20 for 120ml and it's all high vg (their tobacco is 90/10 and is great mixed with their coffee and vanilla---heck, I mix it with everything). I'm a rather thrifty vaper and in the last 1.5 yrs have spent less than $1.25 a day on all equipment and juice---even if I get crazy and do an 8ml day. Just thought I'd share. Of course making one's own juice would be cheaper but I'm always quitting tomorrow, just like the smokes so I don't want gallons of juice around.