View Single Post
Old 10-10-2015, 07:09 AM
  # 136 (permalink)  
LBrain

Happy Thanksgiving up there in northern north america!
Apple cider is in season around here. A little sweet sometimes, but a very good drink if you can get it fresh squoze.

Congrats on being an Eagle Vet - that's quite an accomplishment and great to have on your resume. My nephew just earned his eagle last year. The kid is visually handicapped and will be blind before not too long - a family thing he inherited from grand pop.
I also have the map my BIL used for an orienteering project from Philmont in the late sixties. A complete map in great shape.

Dee, yeah, as much as I am motivated to move forward, my fingers are sore. But I pick up the thing and at least do chords for 30 minutes in the morning. When she is off at work in the evening I spend more time if my hands aren't too sore. I gave up guitar because of my hands - probably I weak excuse at the time, but I still could never do bar chords or cover the neck all the way. I still can barely cover two strings my index finger - and not get 'all four' - so two ping and two are muted when I need to do it - in time, but you can't argue with physics.