View Single Post
Old 10-10-2015, 01:30 AM
  # 133 (permalink)  
pinklinzangel

London and Determind way to go on your presentations, I admire you both, they terrify me!

Scooter your new position sounds so lovely, I would like to do something like that in the future. One if my favourite things about nursing is all the different people I get to meet, we cross so many paths of life.

No real plans this weekend, just pottering and getting bits done around the house, I like weekends like this.

I was invited to a ladies pamper party last night and bailed at the last minute as the prelude photos posted on line showed a lot of booze and I wasn't in the mood to be around merry people. Instead, I nipped out, bought a bottle if shloer, a bag of marshmallows, a share bag of popcorn, some cinnamon candles, and we snuggled and watched the green mile instead. Much better!

Started my christmas shopping yesterday. We have a small family and I wish I had more people to buy for because I love the shopping and wrapping! My other half has a real skin sensitivity to any jewellery and has a phobia of clocks (I know, crackers!), so the obvious choices of special gifts like watches and jewellery are out. We usually have a rule to only buy each other things we wouldn't buy ourselves. It can be serious or silly, it can be a physical gift or an experience day, but always something we wouldn't justify buying ourselves. This year I have sourced a tie pin and cufflink set from Slovakia which are wooden, showing a cross section of a tree. Simple, classy, different. I've also bought him a lego train set and some ridiculous socks that have individual toes in them! On the hunt for more quirk, another 100 quid in the budget, any Ideas?

Hope you all have a fab weekend guys, much love to all xxx