View Single Post
Old 10-08-2015, 05:16 PM
  # 27 (permalink)  
MariahGayle
Hillbilly Girl

Glad to see you here Adna... your missed here. 18 months free of Opiates is awesome!! I was smoking too the last couple of months, but as I mentioned before, that only makes the anxiety worse, & another trigger to drink, I think, so feel the need to be free of both....is great to hit the 30 days today. Must feel good to be home for awhile.

I did talk to my young men about helping me out by cleaning up after themselves & they both say they will so we shall see.

I can see you poking around, exploring in the dirt Freein & think it good to explore those interests. TS...that is a real talent working with the glass & would have been special to see your work in the churches...awesome! My last sponsor has a stained glass bus & does beautiful work. I am not at all artistic that way, but seem to have a talent & enjoy the gardening. I had a counselor ask me what I wanted to be when I grew up ( was 35 at the time) & I told her a Las Vegas dancer & race car driver

Busy, busy days this week...have plan to work on 1st step with temp sponsor tomorrow...will be good to do before I start work Monday...also asked about meeting place in the town I'll be working in & sounds like there is a good one on road I'll be taking home & about the right time, so I can hit that one before I get home, as I know it would be hard to go back out, especially during winter months.