View Single Post
Old 10-07-2015, 05:21 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
SnoozyQ

Hi Nikki

It's soooooo lovely to hear from you. I love your Random little drop ins.it always makes me happy

Leshar you will NOT fade away from SR. , I WONT allow it. We have all been on this journey with you for so long and you , with each of ours.
We are family & family means no one gets left behind.

It's not just us JulyersI who care. Lovely people like Sadie follow how you are , not to mention lots of others read our thread but don't comment. We are happy for ANYONE. To comment. Other people are always welcome to put their 2 cents worth in

Just keep posting Leshar , we are all here every single day for you.xxx we love you.

Bob! You are MIA where are you ? I miss you when you don't post every day

Gilmer, where are you ? I miss you too sweetheart .

Casey and you. Wherever you are , whatever the reason, please come back , I miss your informative insight , not just here in Julyers but also when you are helping others. Your replies to people are amazing. You are missed Hun ️xxx

Leigh , I hope your migraineless now, they must be awful, I know my Mum suffered with them a lot.

Dee I think you are wonderful. I love reading your replies each day , you help so many people here, you're a godsend. XXXX

Crois , your replies especially to Leshar are amazing, you should have been a councelor. You are such a valued member here. Each and everyone of you bring something good and different.

Wofyyyyy , keep running :-)))) you must be so fit by now , even with blisters !

I feel so blessed to be in this class.

For without you all , I know I would still be in my relapse.

To the rest of you , you know who you are :-) much love , I've taken up enough space on this thread for one day lol

i love being a july13 er :-))))) xxxx