View Single Post
Old 10-07-2015, 06:22 AM
  # 426 (permalink)  
SleepyDots

Good morning all! I feel really good this morning which is amazing b/c yesterday afternoon I had a time when I felt almost suffocated by the need to drink. We are doing a lot of updating to our house well as redoing our decor and with so many choices to make I wasn't sure it was all going to tie together so made an appointment for a phone consultation with a designer whose work I follow.

Well, I thought at the end I would have a clear plan on what to do but it didn't work out that way, I'm still confused on certain things and we didn't even get to all the rooms. This is after several hundred dollars paid, and we are on a tight budget. I hung up and felt positively sick and just wanted to drink so badly it was like wave after wave crashing over me. Frustration/disappointment is a huge trigger for me apparently.

Anyway, I talked to my husband when he got home about what she said and it became clearer that we did actually cover a ton of stuff and for those things I am unsure about, I am positive I can send an email this week to clear things up to the point I can feel like I got my money's worth.. Thank god I didn't have wine in the house, I am positive I would have drank it yesterday. This morning I have a clear head and am excited about moving forward with certain house projects and see that it is a relatively simple thing to reach out and resolve these last few questions I have.

It is so crazy just how thoroughly I have conditioned myself to want to escape from or avoid any unpleasant feeling whatsoever.