View Single Post
Old 10-06-2015, 03:48 PM
  # 117 (permalink)  
1stepup

Congratulations on securing your job Pink, and good choice London on supporting Wales!

Not a good today, offered an olive branch yet again to my Dad and txt him and left a message on his phone asking if he fancied going to a football game that was on tonight on me as an early birthday present, and no reply so missed game now, he knows Im sober now and but not going to let it get to me Ive tried and that's all I can do.

Also asked my former sponsor if he fancied a coffee and catch up as I was passing his hometown we've remained friends (or so I thought after we parted ways of sponsorship), he called me and stated quite aggressively that he doesn't want to meet up with me outside of meetings and that he doesn't want or need to hear my problems anymore- he then asked if I had a new sponsor to which I told him yes I have. It hurts that Ive confided in him things as I thought he was a mate but obviously I was wrong- feel a bit naïve about it all but again I don't feel Ive done anything wrong so I'll move on.