View Single Post
Old 10-06-2015, 05:25 AM
  # 400 (permalink)  
entropy1964

Originally Posted by Secretdrinker View Post
When my daughter is finally allowed to get fb, IF she decides to hide her posts from me, I plan on creating a fake profile of an attractive young boy and adding her as a friend....(you add a load of her friends first, some are bound to accept, so she sees you have mutual friends in common and accepts you)....job done, you can snoop all you want haha!
My daughter will be 15 in a few months. She hates facebook and it seems that her generation is more into Twitter and Instagram. She says that facebook is for bored old ladies...ha! BUT I never even thought of trying to snoop through her stuff. Should I? She tells me her friends Mom's check their accounts and their texts....I feel like I'm missing something. I feel like my daughter is innocent until proven guilty. If she does nothing wrong, why should I assume she is? She's always TRYING to show me her Instagram....and I have to act like I'm interested. I don't know. She's always with me when not in school, isn't dating, is a great kid and gets straight A's in school. She's in Science club and debate team. She's a girlscout. But I feel like maybe I'm missing something....