View Single Post
Old 10-06-2015, 05:09 AM
  # 128 (permalink)  
strategery

Hello everyone! It’s wonderful to see each of you here today!

A warm welcome to Jillybean31 to the 24 hour thread! We’re so glad you’re here joining us and hope you find this place helps you with a daily commitment to 24 hours, as well as inspires and encourages you.

Welcome back ardy, BuddinK, Della1968, Findingtheway, flaco, Goose1, HCE, Justincredible, SnoozyQ and ZeldaFan. We’re so glad to have you back with us and love having each of you here!

Congratulations to four fantastic milestoners: Midton is celebrating 1 major month! May it be the first of many more to come! Findingtheway is celebrating 9 awesome months, Justincredible is celebrating 10 fantastic months, and Dee74 is celebrating 102 super wonderful incredible months! Thank you for inspiring us and for all of your hard work! Keep up the great work!!

Here’s today’s list of those who made part of their commitment to sobriety including posting on this thread on October 5th 2015 CST:
1newcreation
altoids
arbor
ardy
ast1
BarbieKen
biminiblue
BlissWithin
BuddinK
Cameron57
ChloeRose63
Coldfusion
Coleiope
Dee74
Della1968
erfra7
Findingtheway
flaco
ForgiveMeAll
FormerBeerLover
Goat
Goose1
goose333
HCE
HeartsAfire
Hevyn
Jeni26
Jillybean31
Joanne B
jsbodhi
jsm273
Justincredible
Kaneda8888
keyofc
Kris47
least
letitgo
Lostmyoffswitch
Mark1014
Midton
Mish
NeoNew
NoGoingBack
Peacehappyness
Purpleknight
Rar
Ringthedoorbell
site1Q84
SnoozyQ
SoberLeigh
soberwolf
Solarion
sthlondonab
strategery
Surrender2win
Tetra
tgirl
tootsl1
Trees39
upwardspiral
vanaprastha
venuscat
walktheline1
waywardson8260
wiscsober
ZeldaFan

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT:
***I wanted put out the same reminder that for any of those of you that are newcomers or under a month of sobriety and expecting to celebrate within the next several days, please PM me your sober b-day, so we can celebrate it.

I always look forward to seeing each and every one of you here! I hope to see you all here again tomorrow!