View Single Post
Old 10-05-2015, 03:45 PM
  # 150 (permalink)  
venuscat

LOL Mark, and I was really hoping for a different end to that story...I thought you were going to say you had to use a clipboard or something and dash to the office and ask for a towel.

And yes, that is an awesome plan phoebe. Seriously. And of course you have us as a fallback if the night gets uncomfortable. And well done on the tummy getting more toned.

Glad you had a lovely weekend Conquest, and I'm sure the right dress will present itself. It's all very exciting!

Arbor, are you still going to your weekly meeting? If you are, maybe it would be good to talk about how you are feeling with the group. I think you will find that moodiness is pretty common around this time in sobriety. And yes, it will pass, and tons of love headed your way.

A few things happening here...we are having the worst heatwave in the history of October, so not good. Plus I don't know if I still have my job, and my sister's father-in-law is living his last day or so. It's a lot to go through this again. My sis is doing it really tough...just too much this year.

Dee ~ I hope you are feeling better today.

Love to everyone. ♥