View Single Post
Old 10-03-2015, 12:02 AM
  # 241 (permalink)  
Itchy
Re-Member

Hey all!
Got all the computers fixed and Office 2010 activated on the Dell Venue 11 pro that died and was wiped under warranty repair. My license has been moved to each new computer so many times one of my ******** is blocked. I had to do the Microsoft call to the Indians and surprisingly got great help once I got him to slow down. Our new Windows Lumia 735 phones decided they would not "see" our Jabra Cruiser Bluetooth/FM transmitter hands free speakerphones. Got all four done finally. We have a spare as we won't hold phones or text except when Cortana reads them and takes dictation. Tech is terrific, no? I redid the system images of the two soon to be sold laptops. I put 256GB SSDs in them, maxed out the RAM, and am waiting for the 12 cell 8 hour batteries I ordered. That's why my friends wait on my cast offs. I make little over what I have in them as it is my hobby not for income per se. But I get to play and rate different setups.

Still moving furniture one room at a time. Everything is still in boxes and no wall art is up yet. All is still in boxes with the SH's office nook fully operational. Our recliners are clustered around the TV in the LR, and the mud room, laundry, kitchen, and bathrooms are almost finished. So all we have left is my office, the spare bedroom, and the living room to figure out. Then the outside decks and carport, gravel and pavers and by late November we might be out of construction site appearance and closer to finished outside landscaping too. It will be a mud hole this winter. Unless i can get some winter grass growing. No stress. Just slogging through the drudge work.

Gotta rack. 2AM!

Good night John boy.