View Single Post
Old 10-02-2015, 03:34 PM
  # 319 (permalink)  
strategery

Hello everyone! It’s wonderful to see each of you here today!

A warm welcome to frank14 and NeoNew to the 24 hour thread! We’re so glad to have both of you with us and hope you find this place inspires you to commit to 24 hours every day and is a place you find inspiration and encouragement.

Welcome back angd1978, Bubovski, Cameron57, Dharma33, erfra7, Gilmer, Goose1, jsbodhi, Lostmyoffswitch, time2rise, tootsl1,walktheline1, and yukonm. It’s wonderful to have each of you back with us today!!! I miss each of you when you’re not here, but always super happy to see you back!!

Congratulations to a very special milestoner***: Blisswithin on celebrating 6 incredible months! That is half a year!!! Woot woot and great job!!

Here’s today’s list of those who made part of their commitment to sobriety include posting on this thread from 7:08 p CST October 1 to now, October 2 CST:

1newcreation
altoids
angd1978
arbor
ardy
aussieblue
BarbieKen
biminiblue
BlissWithin
Bubovski
Cameron57
ChloeRose63
Coldfusion
Coleiope
DaneK
Dee74
Dharma33
erfra7
FaithfulAndFree
flaco
ForgiveMeAll
FormerBeerLover
frank14
Gilmer
Goat
Goose1
goose333
growpath
HeartsAfire
Hevyn
Jeni26
Joanne B
jsbodhi
jsm273
keyofc
Kris47
letitgo
Lostmyoffswitch
Mark1014
Midton
NeoNew
NoGoingBack
Peacehappyness
Purpleknight
Rar
Ringthedoorbell
site1Q84
SoberLeigh
soberwolf
Solarion
sthlondonab
strategery
Surrender2win
tgirl
time2rise
tootsl1
upwardspiral
vanaprastha
walktheline1
waywardson8260
wiscsober
yukonm
ZeldaFan
Zeppodog

**I am hoping CaseyW rejoins us very soon and he is very much missed. I am uncertain when he will return (hopefully very soon), but while he is away, if you could either announce your monthly milestones or PM me, I will make sure they are celebrated in his absence.

AngD1978-I know you should be hitting 3 months any time now since you're at 90 days, so please let me know when it's 3 months. It's a super awesome accomplishment to be hitting 90 days!

Cameron57-10 days is a massive accomplishment!! Welcome back!!

I always look forward to seeing each and every one of you here! I hope to see you all here again tomorrow!