View Single Post
Old 06-16-2005, 02:13 PM
  # 596 (permalink)  
squirrelly77
Little Girl Found

Hey all...it's been a long time since posting on this thread. I'm grateful God gave me a moment of clarity in a time of insanity, which now has resulted in almost 40 days sober! I'm grateful for my (very first) sponsor and her guiding light through a foreign country called the Big Book and the 12-steps. I'm grateful that I finally realize that I have to go to any lengths to stay sober, and I'm doing just that. I'm grateful that my head has finally been pulled from my orang-a-tang-tang <<< Ummm...yeah, don't ask!
What else? Grateful for second chances at life (even while cleaning up the wreckage of the past), grateful for summer days and sudden thunderstorms--I LOVE when that happens! I'm grateful for tweezers--I really don't need eyebrow wax
I'm grateful for BBQ's, those red, white and blue popsicles, sprinklers, sparklers, and lemon merengue pie. Oh yeah, and seedless watermelons.
I'm grateful for double shots of chai in my iced chai latte, t-shirts with happy sayings, red toenail polish, and blonde hi-lite hair kits.
Most of all, I'm grateful to be living in a world where I'm able to experience these things and more!

Danielle

Last edited by squirrelly77; 06-16-2005 at 02:18 PM. Reason: What the h*ll? My spelling...