View Single Post
Old 10-01-2015, 08:35 AM
  # 346 (permalink)  
SwimKim12

Angie, your post brought a smile to my face. Glad you are feeling better and enjoying time with your son

I'm back. Drank the last three nights. Yuck. I'm not going to beat myself up about it. I can't. What I can do is take a step forward today by not drinking. I know the AV will get loud this afternoon, but I know how to respond.

I took my first dose of Wellbutrin this morning and I'm a little freaked out about it. Not knowing how it will make me feel is unnerving. But I read the instructions and know to call my dr if I have suicidal thoughts! I think I need to slow down and take that one day at a time as well.

Tomorrow I fly to DC to begin a week long vacation. Going to stay with my sister in DC, then spend a few days in NYC, then a few days with my aunt and uncle in Connecticut. I always get anxious about traveling; I need to keep reminding myself to just take things slowly. I know I'll enjoy myself, just need to not think so hard about it!

Well, that's all for now. I'll check in later today. Thank you all for being here. October 1 has a nice day one ring to it looking forward to making progress one day at a time.