View Single Post
Old 09-30-2015, 05:52 PM
  # 179 (permalink)  
matilda123

Originally Posted by 3wolves View Post
Thank you Matilda!! That helps make sense of posts!!! I have a village screaming for a drink RIGHT NOW!!! An eleven hour day, I'm beat, frustrated, hungry and my feet hurt.....tumbleweeds of wolfie fur skittering across the floor greet me coming thru the door, screaming GO GET THE VACUUM. I put my things away, picked up my tablet, kissed hubs on my way out the door and am presently venting. I am sober. I did not buy an adult beverage for a reward as I would have done two weeks ago. So here I sit with you in the grass, the cold water won't leave me saddened at my failure to change. The sun is shining, breezy, the mister in my butterfly garden giving off just enough to catch in the wind occasionally. Tiny industrious ants everywhere. I felt like that today.
Whew, thanks. I closed my eyes, breathe deep. Was that butterfly on the lantana when I stomped out here? What else have I been missing in the fog? I am calmer now.
OMG...I hear the vacuum...that sweet hubs of mine is attacking the tumbleweeds. I didn't say a word about it.....THATS why we've been married 34 years. I will go now. Saner. Calmer. Sober.
Thank you all for being here.
Group hug!
Way to go, 3wolves. And give that husband a squeeze from me (And tell him he is free to call my partner and suggest he pick up the vacuum too