View Single Post
Old 09-30-2015, 11:59 AM
  # 377 (permalink)  
BlueFairy

Originally Posted by waywardson8260 View Post
Really nothing new to report today. Just checking in and saying Hi to everyone. Thanks again for all of your support and encouragement.

Bluefairy- Sometimes at work little things like that make a big difference and sometimes it shows that management values you and wants to keep you around. Hey, but are there any TV shows left that are worth watching? It seems like all of the good ones have gotten the axe.

Have a great day everybody.
It takes a lot of research and trial and error but I find 'em and hey-- I had to watch The Muppets last night at 8 lol. What's funny is I forget my watch and had to rely on a messed up clock on the scale, managed to still get out about 13 till 8, then there was some kind of emergency work being done on the road--traffic backed up and and my road home blocked off--went through alley and flew the rest of the way home (except for annoying person in front of me who was going speed limit and under the last way home) Finally get in the door and son was having trouble switching cable so missed first few minutes anyway lol.

Hopefully the universe got it out of it's system in it's wanting to stop me from primetime... tonight starts with the middle at 8 and I like everything up till 10--mostly Modern family.