View Single Post
Old 09-30-2015, 10:35 AM
  # 163 (permalink)  
Juno11

Originally Posted by matilda123 View Post
Juno, how are you today? I'm behind in reading posts, and missed your post last night. Ironically, I stepped on the scale and thought the same thing, gosh, I've gained weight. On the one hand, I want to stay on top of it: I worked very hard to lose 25 pounds two years ago. Yet, on the other, I'm going to try to cut myself a bit of slack until I get more sober time under my belt. Upping the exercise would probably be my best approach now too.

Hope you have a great day!
Hi Matilda,

I'm doing well today (so far) and got through the annoying cravings last night. Re: the weight loss, I'm planning to just make small changes right now. Add an extra treadmill workout or two each week, cut out the high calorie meal, cut out the dessert, etc. Maybe the small changes will add up to some weight loss for me. I'm hoping to drop 5 pounds over time - not instantly - should be doable!!! I think small changes are better than big changes at this time when we're trying to cut out alcohol, which is a major change in itself... Have a wonderful day!