View Single Post
Old 09-30-2015, 08:56 AM
  # 20 (permalink)  
Clownbaby

Originally Posted by MilitiARGH View Post
Hey fellas, last post. Thanks for the insight and all. Stay sober!
Milita!!! No! Don't disappear! You are my August.17th sober-twin! Your posts often leave me bewildered and I don't know exactly how to respond.... But if you want to strive for sobriety, we are here to read them. I've gotten fed up with SR at times too. I've even erased the app once or twice, but I feel drawn to this group. Nobody else gives two squirts about how long I've gone without drinking or how I am tempted to grab a beer to celebrate something... or about how my mother is ruining her life and breaking my heart...well, I guess I don't know for sure If anyone here actually "cares" either. But here it feels right, I'm no ones buzzkill or downer. I'm just another random username...just like MilitiARGH...what does that mean? Are you in the military? Are you screaming for help? We are here to acknowledge you and your trials and tribulations, buddy. Even if we have to refrain from patting you on the back. Take care.
"if we don't change, we don't grow. if we don't grow, we aren't really living"~Gail Sheehy