View Single Post
Old 09-30-2015, 02:32 AM
  # 71 (permalink)  
determined99

Happy hump day kids!!

Grateful, I get what you are saying. Sometimes the stress of a trip like that, especially nyc, can make you feel off. Never let pictures get you bummed, so many things can make them seem off, lighting, clothes, positioning, etc. but most of all, your frame of mind when you look at them. Imagine if you were drinking, you would not even be dancing! You have so much to be proud of, just pause and consider that. Duck dive under this and get those boogie shoes on and a big smile. You are doing fabulous and are blessed with healthy children. Let this mood pass on over you. We love you.

Pink, welcome back girl!! Great to hear from you. Your trip sounds right up my alley, loved the meditating on the rocks in the rain. Wow. Super cool. Kayaks are great, I have two of them. My advice is you don't have to spend a bunch of money, you will beat them up anyway. Make sure the seat is comfortable on your back and also buy a cheap "wet box" to store your keys and wallet in while you are out. You will flip it over eventually! Great to have you back!

London, two words for you man, do it! You will smash it dude. Awesome goal.

"And the time came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom." Anais Nin

Go for it.