View Single Post
Old 09-30-2015, 01:33 AM
  # 69 (permalink)  
pinklinzangel

Ello!
Back on British soil, back online! Sorry I couldn't post, I don't have a euro pass on my phone, so couldn't swith on my mobile data, and have had little to no signal for the last 2 weeks due to location! So good to see you all!
I have had a wonderful fortnight, sark is like stepping back in time, I totally recommend it. We walked 50 miles, went caving, swam in a freshwater tidal pool, went horse riding, coastal walks, meditating on rocks in the bay in the rain, climbed 2000 steps over the week, saw puffins, got a sun tan, went kayaking, scrambling, climbing, and had lots of cake at various tea Shops! Then headed back to guernsey on the boat and spent time shopping in the capital, visiting museums, enjoyed people watching at the harbour, walked the tidal route to lihou island, did a coastal bus ride, ate al fresco overlooking the harbour, enjoyed more coastal walks and more cake! It's a lovely group os islands, and only an hour flight! Amazing! I'm used to 12 hour flights, this Rocked! Feeling fresh and rejuvenated, 3 loads of washing done, suitcases unpacked, and going kayak shopping today as have the bug for it!

Grateful, big hug to you my friend, sound's like it's been a bit up and down, thinking of you and hoping you feel perky again soon. Your grateful lists really help me, I love reading them when I log in in the morning! Xx

Determind, well isn't that absolutely freaking fantastic news for you? Well done on going ahead and getting checked, it's uncomfortable, stressful, awkward, and all the rest, and it really can be a silent stalker, you are wise, and now you are clear, how amazing you must feel! Proud of you buddy! What a relief! Xx

London....half marathon! Go you! What a great achievement, but make sure you can train in time, it's only a few weeks away! Hope you are well, you have got me looking at holidays over in montenegro for next year, very tempted! Glad you are feeling better and massive well done on the e - cig s! That's great!

Scooter, your life just sounds so 'together' right now, like you have a great mix of everything going on, how wonderful my lovely, it's great to hear xx

Ultra,, love following your running progress, I wonder how many miles you have ran in total this yer! Bet you could have coveted several states back to back! Not long til the big one now, wounds like your getting a good on sister training regime in, well done, you're so inspiration ally Committed! X