View Single Post
Old 09-29-2015, 11:31 AM
  # 366 (permalink)  
BlueFairy

Originally Posted by waywardson8260 View Post
Good morning. I had good news from work in that weekends will be rotated mow among four people so I will now have most weekends off after working weekends for over two years now. This will start in three weeks. This has already lifted a lot of stress from me and I feel much better about my job now. It is like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders.

I know this will help my recovery effort. I can focus more on positive things instead of what can go wrong at work.

You are inspirational Key!

Have a good and sober day everyone.
Yeah after dreading most of the summer the return of tv and me working more nights, I got it worked out with my boss that I can leave work 15 minutes early to get home by 8pm on the nights I close if I want. This will make my life so much better...I'd still push for not closing more than 1 day except the co worker that would have to pick up the extra nights is going to school and it's a lot for him. He's also one of the best kids we've ever had. Yeah I know-- tv's not for everyone but I like it and I hate missing my shows.