View Single Post
Old 09-29-2015, 06:40 AM
  # 18 (permalink)  
Briar
02.27.15 :): ▽VII△VIII

Conquest!!! Welcome back! We've missed you so much. I'm glad to hear that you are okay.

V - there was a new fire that was devastating. Google Valley Fire in Middletown California. I grew up in Middletown and know it like the back of my hand, except that now half of it is gone. My mom's house was spared, and my brother's received minimal damage, which was a miracle as he was right in the middle of it. He fled to our house with his girlfriend and their animals and stayed for three days. They brought five large dogs and a miniature horse to my tiny suburban backyard, and it was comical. We couldn't find my mom for two days, but when we did she was fine. Now everyone is back and trying to rebuild. The damage is unbelievable, and one of the people who died was a family friend, which is heartbreaking. It's a small town, so we know so many people who lost everything, and it's such an awful powerless feeling. It was a very intense experience, and now I'm just figuring out how to navigate my own journey with it, and my daughter's.

Phoebe - glad to hear the new program is going well so far. I hope it works for you. Do the portion sizes seem reasonable?

I hope everyone has a good day!