View Single Post
Old 09-29-2015, 05:20 AM
  # 60 (permalink)  
entropy1964

Originally Posted by Secretdrinker View Post
Going to bed is always a good plan,Juno.

I'm still so incredibly tired. It's been 9 days of this now. I'm on day 16 I think, but from day 7 onwards I have been seriously exhausted.

I know it will pass, just wish it would hurry up. I wake up grumpy, I'm grumpy with the kids again and I just want the day to be over so I can go back to bed. It's not a depressed thing, just physically tired.

I got complimented on my face yesterday which was nice though. My ex motherinlaw said my face looked thinner (she doesn't know I have a problem with alcohol or that I'm dealing with it) so that cheered me up a bit. I can actually see a proper jaw line!
I'm down to 79kg too (started at 83) so whenever I get cravings to drink, I just need to jump infront of a mirror to see the physical effects not drinking is having on my body.

Anyway, rambling on, congrats to all those that are reaching milestones today!
Hi SD

Sorry for the fatigue. Have you tried taking B vitamins...especially B1, B12 and folic acid? Magnessium is also a mineral alcoholics are often low in and that can make you tired. If you can have your blood work done, test for those vitamins/minerals, that might help. D is something pretty much everyone is low in which can also affect your energy level. Just a thought.