View Single Post
Old 09-29-2015, 04:56 AM
  # 15 (permalink)  
phoebe64

Hi Conquest!! So great to hear from you. Glad you are okay. Thank you for checking in!

I need to find some TV to watch. Less than inspired by the day to day offerings on regular channels. I really don't have time at night, though. Or anytime the kids are around. Most of the good shows are not especially suitable for their viewing. What does that say about the shows I like? Also they have shows they are into, so I try to have an interest in what they like. Some common ground, something to talk about. Son loves Gotham right now. But everything he watches is superhero related, and I just cannot keep up with his level of detail. LOL. I do think he has attained superhero geek status.

Day 2 of my new diet and exercise plan. So far so good. I was hungry yesterday and had a bit of extra chicken and some bites of some leftover cous cous for a snack. But I exercised with a specified video(Total Cardio Fix), and did a few walks with the dog, as well as a vigorous cleaning of my bathroom. It was a bit neglected. Today, going to try to get our bedroom clean. Some piles for donations in there, clothing to go through, etc... Need to get groceries too.

Hope you all have a great day. Upper Body Fix is my workout for today. I did it on the weekend and was sore for two days, in a good way.