View Single Post
Old 09-28-2015, 03:57 PM
  # 44 (permalink)  
3wolves

I have a support system, I STILL need to be here. You are part of that system. The angst, anger...all my emotions can be honest....I know I can't hurt someone else while working thru all my garbage. Heading to court with oldest daughter in a few weeks. Custody of my ten year old grand to be decided. Her family imploded twice. Her brother died four years ago December. Her parents divorced the following May. 32days later he remarried and got two boys and a girl with #2. Now he's super dad.....and off to court we go. His papers state that if he wins custody, he wants to sever our visitation with her. We live 900 miles away, and twice a year we go there for her school breaks.camping with your grandparents twice a year.....what judge would take that away?? We have NO criminal history....OWN our farm outright, both of us each in our SAME jobs for 25 years. What lawyer even thought this was a case? My daughter is in grief therapy. The EX says there's no need for therapy if you are strong. Therapy = Weakness with him.
There again, the anonymity of SR helps me to be real and figure myself out.

Thanks all
Hugs