View Single Post
Old 09-28-2015, 01:02 PM
  # 29 (permalink)  
fruitymarzipan

Hey everyone, thought I would just check in, il keep it brief coz I think my laptop is playing up ! Plus they did eventually realise I had it all day yesterday so im being monitored today! Naughty me!! I take great encouragement from reading through every ones posts - the support on here is amazing. I still feel gruesome but I know its the amount of stuff im coming off and of course the reduction in my meds and Librium etc - its not rocket science!!! I'm being a big baby! I actually begged my husband to come get me today and bring me home, normally he would cave in when I wail and cry but I guess he had his Dr head on today not his enabler head coz he said iv only another week then outpatient so I should stick it out. All that will happen if I go home is that il end up in A&E!! embarrassing him and his colleagues again!! At least here they can treat my detox symptoms right!! And I'm anonymous! Im trying to put an amusing spin on this but I'm miserable and want to cry ...but I can do it, I need to toughen up!! I actually managed to attend group twice today. One was a prayer group (im in a spiritual detox place) and then a normal NA / AA thing. So the pain in my legs and arms is better enough that I dragged myself out of my bed!! So tomorrow I am apparently having a health screen and if I am up to it gym session .... seriously pmsl ...my OH nearly wet himself laughing on the phone! So that may be a funny story tomorrow...we will see. Happy Monday everyone, hope your all doing well. Charliesworld, Rar and everyone thanx for your encouragement last night. Blessings to all x