View Single Post
Old 06-16-2005, 05:30 AM
  # 595 (permalink)  
sherbear5104

Welcome back Jalyn. Glad to hear that all is going well with you. I can understand being busy. I've been taking care of my Mom for the last 3 weeks (knee replacement surgery). I am grateful that she is starting to feel better, although some days can get bad! I am grateful that I have my friends in aa to listen to me whine about it, then make me be grateful for having such loving parents. They deserve to be taken care, and I am grateful that I am able to do my part, most of the time. I have to stay honest!

I am also grateful that we are finally done helping my b/f's parents move all their stuff into storage. They are moving to Florida in October, and they sold their house here already. It was only on the market for 2 days. I bet they were grateful about that, except now they have to stay with her father!

So, I am off to work. Take care and have a great day. Richie, stay in the a/c. Eddie, I'm so happy for all the blessings you are having. I wish I could be in NYC with ya'll, but I just couldn't talk the boss into it. Make sure you guys take pics!!!!!

Love and Hugs.........Sherry