View Single Post
Old 09-26-2015, 05:34 AM
  # 331 (permalink)  
KeyofC

Wayward! I applaud you for going to the gym! I need to start a steady work out routine...I used to walk 4 miles and do and hour of tae-bo every day. When I quit singing I quit working out. It makes you feel like you have accomplished something. I may start working out again and maybe a little songbird can be released in our house again...maybe I say!
I sure did feel on top of the world then, but I am learning it may have been a false representation of myself at that time being in full blown addiction! As a performer you are taught you must fit the bill and it is known you must be vain! People have no problem telling you you've gained weight, they don't like you hair, they don't like your outfit, etc (Oh you're an alcoholic and your life is in shambles...we don't care! Pull youself together and get on that stage...by the way here's a drink/pill to calm your nerves! Sheesh!). I never understood what they thought gave them such entitlement (the fans)...and I even had three stalkers during my career (people are sick/strange!)!
Glee!! ((Hug!!)) You know I practice every day too..for some reason my get up and go just wouldn't even get the heck up yesterday. I toughed thru it practicing my recovery all day and that means being positive when you don't feel like it (but it helps). Customer service makes me sometimes wanna turn into a serial killer (not really couldn't think of another description lol) Those are the tough days. I am still blessed beyond measure and I am thankful for each and every day. Today I feel better! It's all good!! Positivity is oozing out today!! Lol
Your words inspire me to keep on going! Giving up just isn't in me I don't guess..AND you work out too! Man! I gotta think this thru!