View Single Post
Old 09-25-2015, 05:27 PM
  # 422 (permalink)  
topspin

High crimes and misdemeanors in Honk Kong !?!

Don't let'm hang ya high Obo,....you just hang in there brother !

Welcome back Freein,.... I'm not ready for the summer to end either.

Mariah,....good luck . The job sounds like a good one ,....esp. if they have you jumping through the drug-free testing. That's the kind of job I'd like to apply for ( ...just because !!! ) lo

I really hope the migraines subside quickly Dee. Have heard those are beyond brutal.

Rocks, .... so proud of the incredible work you're doing academically !

The way ( us ) baby boomers have turned a blind eye to prevention the last 30 years,......we'll need you more than ever !!? < Good timing ! >

Up,....good thinking seeing through the old " just one time won't hurt"
It's truly a stretcher,....and in my case, a dangerous one.

Izzy, was thinking about you today after reading of a local couple with horses, goats , dogs, and chickens,....getting abruptly evicted from a beautiful spot not far from here. Hopefully the article in the paper will help them find an alternative, ...without breaking the business up. They teach kids to ride, and apparently the folks in the area have the means for that sort of thing.

How are your two horses ?!? Do you ride them often ?

I'm still pluggin' along at this night job, and since the part-time guy quit my schedule is worse ! ......
So, soooo grateful to be clean and sober . Pretty sure I'll run through my vacation for 2016 early and cut this show down to a couple days a week and cover for all the employees here taking sick days a the drop of a hat.

.... Beats all I ever stepped in.

Hope all our other ( MIA ) Aprillers are doing well.

Some good news ! We've got my absolute favorite ( actually one ( of about two ) national politicians in the US I'd ever voluteer for ) running for Prez in 2016. Happened to have written him an email about 11 years ago after seeing him on the floor of the US Congress on C Span several times. Didn't know the backstory on the guy at the time, but ( imo) he's one of a kind.

Hit a brick wall with the remodeling about 2 months ago,...but it's coolin' off so may ease back in a little in a month or so. Just bush hogging and chainsaw work the last few months,....lost a "yoooge" tree that took out part of a wooden privacy fence next door. That'll have to be the first bit of nail bangin' .

yackety yack, yack, yack ,..
y'all take care ,...I'll be back