View Single Post
Old 09-25-2015, 02:55 AM
  # 308 (permalink)  
KeyofC

Glad to see everyone checking in and welcome to the newbies!
CBF hey there! I post in the July and September and this one and anywhere else the urge tells me to! I post a lot!
Glee! My friend, I wish I were doing more in my "faith". I used to be big in church and involved in women bible study. My heart has been closed to any type of a spiritual connection for a few years. My heart has been closed to anything except things that revolves around alcohol and me getting it. I have been doing private prayer. I open my heart and let it pour and have my conversation with my HP. I do it in the morning and night and if I feel like I need to during the day. I keep myself open to direction that the HP may be showing me. I have been reading and reading and reading and trying to put action into my thoughts and life. I want to find a church home and get more in tune with my spiritual side because I am finding I have a lot to give. This may not be what you were hoping to find in my answer to your question but it's working in my life today and there is such a change in my life it's amazing. ((Hug))!
Happy Friday! I know a lot of us aren't comfortable with weekends still. It puts me in the extra gaurd watch for sure! The walls go up and reinforcements are posted on the lookout for the damned AV. Not getting in here!
((Hug))!!