View Single Post
Old 09-24-2015, 04:39 AM
  # 383 (permalink)  
KeyofC

Patricia, ((hug)) it's hard all the things we women do. We take care of everyone and usually we neglect ourselves. I know I do. It's hard working and be a Mom. Both are full time jobs! I have three kids and mine are young adults. My youngest is almost 18. This only means I have young people in adult bodies running around without a clue and basically no brain in their head capable of making a real good decision! Lmbo! Anyway it may be time to put in place some boundaries! It's time to start giving yourself some time and making sobriety a priority and that includes taking care of your needs. Easier said than done and it will be a learning lesson for your family as well. I have found its so important to sobriety. As women we give ourselves away! Take it back and start small so eventually you get it all back and are in control of you again!
Troy! To look back on the story you told is funny but I'm sure at the time...uh not so much! Lol
Hope everyone is doing good! Make it a great day!
Check in later..those struggling with sobriety hang in there. It gets better it really does! Change your thinking to change your thinking and your life!
((Hug))!!