View Single Post
Old 09-24-2015, 03:07 AM
  # 295 (permalink)  
forabetterlife

Welcome to all those just joining

Sd, that does sound very frustrating and it sounds like the situation and maybe your mother is definitely a trigger of yours. Glad you came here and vented, sometimes that's just what we need to do.

Oddly, I've noticed my younger daughter , who is 14, is kind of a trigger for me at times. She is such a good girl and I love her with all my heart but she has this way of screaming and crying and yelling when she is frustrated and will not let me help her, console her, or try to problem solve for her. It's maddening. When in a drinking cycle, I'd get all into it with her. Now, I just find it makes me think of drinking. It kind of makes me feel bad though that my little girl is a trigger for me

Day 14, two weeks! Definitely the longest stretch for me in about a year. Feels good. I just need to keep it going. No matter what. Even if I have Saturday night alone , even if it's my birthday (next week), even if I'm stressed or bored, even if it's cloudy or sunny or hot or cool---- no matter what...