View Single Post
Old 09-24-2015, 02:05 AM
  # 80 (permalink)  
LSC1
Learning to LIve

Hi All
Just checking in during what is meant to be the spring holidays... it has been like winter of an evening , rain and even hail of an afternoon!

I am using the holiday to declutter. We are hoping to buy a new house in the future and have started the process of getting rid of nearly 20 years of accumulated STUFF. We are attacking the yard and painting some areas of the house.

My daughters' are keeping me busy and making me very proud of their achievements . There will (pending assessment tomorrow) be junior surf lifesaver in the family.

Things are OK with hubby .. fingers crossed he is actively seeking employment We have our days where we can't string 2 nice words together to say to each other but that happens I guess.

I am looking forward to the summer and spending time at the beach.

I have had some minor issues with my feet but went straight to a doctor .... well kinda straight to the doctor .... I waited till the hockey season had finished and followed up with his referral to a podiatrist... one thing i try to do now in sobriety is actually LISTEN to my body... if it hurts I try to rectify the situation.

I will try and check in more frequently.

Take Care All of you.

I love catching up with your stories.