View Single Post
Old 09-22-2015, 05:45 PM
  # 212 (permalink)  
Secretdrinker

Also, welcome to the new people and congrats to those having another sober day under their belt!

Day 11 here.

I'm doing okay. It's very up and down, some days I hardly think about it, others I find the cravings unbearable, but I'm fighting it and I'll continue to win.

My AV (my abusive dead dad haha), keeps rearing his ugly head whenever my stress levels rocket but I'm anticipating him now so it makes it easier to tell him to bugger off.

I like to imagine it's him somehow making my stress levels go up,trying to control how I'm reacting to things, so by calming myself down, I'm really sticking it to him. I know it's weird but it works haha

I have lost another kilo in weight
Oh that reminds me, does anyone watch the Australian biggest loser tv show?? Did you see that guy that lost like 17KG in one week!! How amazing was that!

I am still finding myself terribly tired all the time. Around day 3 I was literally jumping out of bed and feeling all refreshed. Now I'm dragging myself out again even though I have had a good night's sleep. It's weird. Not sure why that is.

Anyway, it's a beautiful day here in sunny Queensland and we have bugger all we have to do so I think we're going to have a day in the garden, BBQ, paddling pool and water fights.

Hope you're all having good sober days/nights.