View Single Post
Old 09-22-2015, 05:11 PM
  # 208 (permalink)  
entropy1964

Tuesday at 6. Dinner done. Dogs snoring. Crabby teenager is upstairs procrastinating. Grrr. Oh well. Today was dull but good. Yoga, dog walk, house work, groceries, listen to kid complain about the state of the world....oh I remember caring about that stuff. I still care but its just too much for me...I get really anxious when I watch the news. I feel deep in my stomach people's pain. Can't handle it. I think she might be 'that way' too. I hope not. Sucks.

I am proud of myself however. I am volunteering at a charity 10k on Saturday morning. I'm handing out medals! Ok so, not saving the planet but it will put me in contact with different people. I am also attending (if I can get up the courage) a meeting/party at a local park for the Idaho River Conseration group (which will have a food truck and a brewery and winery providing the beverages...oh, joy...jeez) that I'm trying to volunteer for. They have openings in event planning and I'd really like to do that. I figure if I can learn that kind of thing I might be able to work for the city someday. I am such a shut in. I mean, I go to yoga, the gym, the store but I don't really interact much. I figure if I do something, something will happen. Keep doing nothing and nothing will happen...except maybe a relapse. And I don't want that! Soooo we'll see. It will keep me busy.

Have a great night Team September!