View Single Post
Old 09-21-2015, 07:13 PM
  # 198 (permalink)  
letitgo

I can relate good days and bad. Went into Monday with positive vibes but i felt anxious and depressed at work. Nothing overly stressful but people dont listen or do the right thing. Its been driving me crazy. The customer is always right even when they are not. I really want a drink and a smoke.

Its a great day to think about minfulness and living in the moment. In reality nothjng major or drastic has occured. I am grateful for an ok day. Nothing that happen would be improve by drinking or smoking. The weather was amazing.

I am a little high strung about the wedding. I feel that i will not fun have unless i drink which is bs. I did many events last year and i was fine. Its just about doing the right thing. I really dont want to go out later with drunk people but i feel required to go to the adter party/bar. I have a hotel room to escape to. I also dont want to be a social downer. It will take time and i will stay as long as i feel comfortable.

Definitely over analyzing things because my brain appears to be working. It will take time to learn how to harness this new energry.
I will probably repost this in a few spots also.

Hope you all are feeling better!