View Single Post
Old 09-21-2015, 05:11 AM
  # 186 (permalink)  
Soberwolf
Do your best

Croiss

Snooze the cheesecake sounds awesome as does the place with the greyhounds & birds

Dotty is still with us if no one gets in touch were going to take her to the vet to see if she's chipped finally if that doesn't work we will put posters up but its going to be a weird poster & I worry by postering we might get duped ?

itl read something along the lines of 'have you lost a dog ring this number & give a description of your dog' ?

Dotty is trusting us more we popped into sainsburys got some bacon bread rolls & some dog food for her which she's eaten we bought 3 lil square foil foodpacks that had a pic of a similar dog, we tried giving her some of glens treats but she doesn't want any

Glen is being 99.9% perfect behaviour he is getting heavily treated for his behaviour after this, im so chuffed with glens coming of age he doesn't chase pigeons anymore & he's being really well behaved

I've been woken up by Dotty many times last night at 4am I had to get the lil madam from downstairs I'm going for a siesta I'm so tired

Went well at Dr's this morning