View Single Post
Old 09-20-2015, 04:45 AM
  # 470 (permalink)  
Wholesome

Morning gang! Just chilling out here with the rest of the family still sleeping. I go to bed early, usually when the sun goes down so I'm up early too. Reading the news and drinking coffee. I hope Harper doesn't get reelected next month! He's too right wing for me, he's ruining our environment and he's involved us in wars where we used to be the peace keepers. Time for a change.

I got lots done yesterday. I have a ton of home projects that I want to get done. I've started writing lists of 5 things I want to do each week.... things I put off while drinking. Some are small like organize a cupboard, others are bigger like installing a new toilet or light. Time to reinvest in my home. I'd like to repaint the house. It's a townhouse so it's a really big job, 4 levels of the same color, and the ceilings are stucco ugh. But these projects should keep me busy on the weekends for the next few months.

My best friend invited me out drinking last night.... I declined. Glad I did today but I can't say that I wasn't tempted last night.