View Single Post
Old 09-19-2015, 12:07 AM
  # 425 (permalink)  
tootsl1
Living and Loving Life at Last

Hey guys

Budd, hubby is just away to change jobs and usually the company he works with would leave it til the last minute. When we left the states they had to get 2 guys to cover his workload! This time they actually had someone able to sp up to the plate and us just having 2 weeks holiday gave the perfect opportunity for the guy to take over early. I hope your drive goes aka you, it's amazing the fuel you can save by driving at a steady 50 and preparing in advance so you don't need to break, just ease off the gas and slow that way.

Marcher even though I laid out in the sun on holiday, I slathered myself in a good quality factor 50 and never spent more than an hour or so in direct sunlight before moving into the shade. I am so glad nowadays we have access to high factor sun creams. I love your attitude to the test results, I have reached the same state of equilibrium with things like that; why worry, it'll happen or it won't, worrying doesn't change the result!. Fingers and everything else crossed for you though.
I also hope that your friends husband is willing to be proactive to ensure he doesn't repeat his hospital stay- or worse - perhaps it did scare him straight.

Gilmer, Sass love the piccy! Now if we ever cross paths I could say ' not sure I recognise the face.....but I'd know those nostrils anywhere'!! Lol

All ok in Tokotsville, had to go back to the dentist yesterday, am a complete wimp with anything to do with the nerves so she had to inject me before do anything as my tooth was so sensitive. Anyhoo she has reworked part of it so here's hoping. The pain was taking all the pleasure out of eating, and now that eating is about my only pleasure...... I was in danger of getting sad!

Happy weekend all x