View Single Post
Old 09-17-2015, 04:17 PM
  # 414 (permalink)  
wehav2day

Sasssss, gilmerrrrrr, glad you had a blast!! Not surprised at all, but glad!

I've never met a marcher but I have met a Mayan.

North, soooo jealous you are going back with out me! I mean why would you want to be alone with your hubby on your silver anniversary??? Congrats!!

Toots, sorry about your toooph! I can't believe your hushhband would tease you like that. hope you feel better quick!

We had a big event for work that the professional organization I lead puts on. It went really well, thank goodness! Lots of happy participants. Looks like I'm not ousted from my post just yet .

I did get a c update today, and it's not good. Turns out when he went to the hospital last week they tried to keep him for detox and he refused. And he had in fact had a seizure. And he is in fact experiencing those symptoms you get with end stage alcoholism. His mother is building a case to have him declared incompetent, so she can force a 72 hour hold and rehab. In the meantime, she's so scared of him dying from withdrawal she's giving him a small amount of beer money. He tried to hang himself last week I found out.

So yeah, prayers prayers and more prayers. This is hard to watch, I can only imagine what his mother is going through. I'm still praying for his safety. But now I'm bending the advice from aa lady a little and praying he's declared incompetent and carted off to long term residential care.