View Single Post
Old 09-14-2015, 10:36 PM
  # 377 (permalink)  
obosob

Afternoon all,

I've been thinking about Up's 'healthy way to deal with the pain'...

The answer for me, which I'm not as of yet practicing, is forgiveness.

For my trespasses and those that trespass against me..... that's it really.

When I'm not engaged in being me, I can see what's wrong with people. I need to forgive everyone, for everything. No one really knows what they're doing, what's life's about, what the point of it all is....... and everyone has their story, most of which seem to stem from childhood. When you have a good look around, you can see how many people are unhappy, what with war, disease, famine, addiction, immigration....etc.... It's not easy to keep a positive mind frame when the reality of life hits you.... That's why I need to forgive, and forgive myself too....

Mum's in town looking after the baby....My mother with her ways and ways of talking and ways of being, can drive me up the wall. I mean sometimes she's just an idiot. That being said I love her very much.

I need to forgive my mother for being an idiot. She can't help it.

Mariah: There's an aussie comedian called Dave Hughes, check out some of his stand up...... or
THE GREAT CHINESE TAKE AWAY.... a doco with Barry Humphries acting as Sir Les PAtterson in Hong Kong for the hand over...... very funny and interesting too...

stay tuned.................